Of course, that isn't the topic of today's post! Instead, I'm sharing with you a list of goodies that I think you'll really appreciate and - perhaps - even put on your own list!
My 2014 Christmas List:
1. This wonderful calendar. With full disclosure, I have to admit: this is already in my house, but I think it's worth noting on this list because not only was it lovingly created and put together by D's mother, but its sale benefits a nonprofit that D's parents are part of called Yakote Women Farmers, whose goal is to "improve education, food security and family health in northern Ghana". This is a beautiful calendar, with a wonderful cause. Order it here: http://www.gone2ghana.com/ (Preview it here: http://www.printingcenterusa.com/print/calendar-printing/455935/gone-2-ghana-2015-calendar.html)
2. Look at these lovelies! I feel like you could really be happy with a box from Vegan Cuts.
3. Allyson Kramer has a brand new book out! How can I say no?!?
4. I've really been wanting a spirulizer lately; just think of the possibilities: I could make zucchini noodles AND curly fries!
5. This gorgeous nail polish. I need it.
6. And another great cookbook is out this year from Chocolate-Covered Katie:
What's on your Christmas list?