|this picture is from last year, but I imagine we'll be seeing blooming daffodils before too long - YAY, spring!!|
While we're waiting for all that excitement to happen, here's what I've been reading online lately:
- This is so, so true: 10 reasons living with a cat is the very best.
- I made these grain-free, vegan and gluten-free brownies not once but twice in 3 days, and I've been making them nearly once a week since I first discovered them. They are so good!
- For even more awesome recipes, check this Buzzfeed list of 49 vegan and gluten-free recipes!
- Here's a good post about the vegan vs. plant-based debate from 1/3 of the Vida Vegan Con team.
- This has become my go-to way of preparing sweet potatoes, especially for dinner parties.
- How awesome is this? Isa Chandra Moskowitz has won The Kitchn's (one of my favorite websites ever) first ever Lifetime Achievement award! EEK! There is just too much awesomeness contained in that sentence.
- I can't wait to read Mayim Bialik's new vegan cookbook, but in the meantime, this post was pretty good, too.
- I work at a few different local libraries part-time, and so this particular article really caught my eye.
- Our Hen House, the popular vegan and animal rights podcast and online magazine, is launching an ebook publishing branch. Their first publication will be by civil engineer Sangamithra Iyer, and is entitled The Lines We Draw.