In the meantime, I'm still plugging on with school, the farmers' markets (although now I only have one left, on Wednesdays), and catching up on social gatherings with friends and family. Life is exciting right now, it really is.
Here are some things I've been enjoying this month:
- What? A Treadmill Desk? This sounds awesome!
- This is an awesome round-up of healthy Thanksgiving recipes - it's never too early to start planning for next month's holiday!
- I was voted one of the top 50 blogs of 2013 from BerryRipe! I couldn't be more excited!
- These pumpkin whoopie pies from Ricki look absolutely fantastic (and so festive!).
- This Halloween e-book looks like something I need to have on my iPad. I can't believe Halloween is almost here!
- I love this list of instructions from Joy the Baker on How to Read a Recipe! It's perfect for the seasoned baker and the rookie baker alike.
- I want to attend this fantastic-sounding event put on by none other than the creators of Vida Vegan Con!! Will you be there?