Regardless, good things are happening too! I got an iPhone 5 for only $25, D is starting to feel (cautiously) better, our new house is in the appraisal process, we're going on a cruise to Mexico in December (!!!), and one of my farmers' markets was filmed in a local TV show last night (can't mention any more because I had to sign a release...you'll just have to wait 3-4 months until it airs!). And I've been reading some pretty awesome stuff on the internet, which I think you'll enjoy as well:
- Surviving Whole Foods: this is just too hilarious, and a little bit too true.
- Say what you will about Mark Bittman, but I like his message; he wants people to go vegan, and he realizes it's not easy at first, so he suggests taking it one day at a time.
- This recipe for coconut bacon looks sooo amazing. I really have to get some coconut flakes. I saw them at Costco, so maybe I can make a stop this afternoon?
- These first world kitty problems are also horribly apt. My cat stalks "bugs" all the time.
- I would really like to make these pumpkin chocolate chip bars. But they aren't gluten-free, so someone should really get on that so I can make them!
- I did recipe testing for Naturally Sweet and Gluten-free, and now it's available to purchase!! Please get it; Ricki's an internet friend of mine, and she's wonderful, and the recipes are wonderful.
What have you been reading lately?