- Tator Tot Dumplings from KZ Cakes! What? I have GOT to make these gluten-free. They just sound too awesome not to.
- I have a ton of tomatoes that I just picked from my garden, so I'd be crazy NOT to make this Open-Faced Tomato Sandwich. It looks fabulous.
- This blog is so cool. It focuses on a tv show every week, then picks an item from that tv show and veganizes it. This post focuses on Cookie Monster from Sesame Street, and features homemade Oreos, of course!
- Ok, so for some reason, the weather in Portland has turned into winter, but as soon as summer returns, I'm making this amazing-looking Watermelon Gin Fizz cocktail!
- How flipping cute is this puppy? I mean, seriously? Too cute, right?!
- This is a great tutorial on how to make chocolate curls!
- This is so cool: the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon. This particular post is regarding The Man on the Moon, a movie I've meant to watch but never quite was in the mood for. Now I really need to see it.
What are your favorite posts from this week?