But on to more exciting and light things: food! More importantly, Vegan Mofo food! Here are my favorite posts from this second week of Vegan Mofo:
- This dish (dessert? dinner? pure indulgence?) looks beautiful.
- These really look like the world's easiest waffles, plus they're gluten-free, sugar-free, and delicious-looking!
- Heehee, this rant against one of the world's largest natural foods stores is pretty dang funny.
- It's always helpful to have a handy recipe at hand, like this one for stovetop popcorn.
- Mandee is a friend of mine, and I love her blog so much. This year, she's doing a "Mofo Mimic" theme for Vegan Mofo, and this particular post is a delicious-looking roasted butternut alfredo dish.
- I am a big fan of baby corn, so I think I need to try this recipe for sprouted moong dal with baby corn. It looks perfect.
What were your favorite posts from this week?