In 10 weeks I will turn 30 years old, so it seems fitting to make a list of 10 things I will have accomplished by that time. What things are you proud of completing?
Without further ado, here is my list (in no particular order)!
- founded and run my own business
- run that aforementioned business without acquiring any debt
- met the love of my life and celebrated almost 3 years with him
- maintained a "presentable" career for 9 years (as a library assistant) before moving on to something new and completely different
- dealt with the death of my father; not necessarily an accomplishment, but something difficult that not many people have had to do by this age
- taken a road trip all by myself for more than 600 miles, one week's time, and 3 different destinations
- graduated from college with a B.A. in only 3 years and with honors
- gotten a tattoo on my wrist, which is something I wanted since I turned 18
- put an offer on my first house with my love
- tried to live nearly every single day to its fullest potential