I've already shown you how cute Betsy is; you've seen the evidence in this post. But, I've got to say, I've learned a lot from her already, in her short time in my life (and I'm offering more pictures in case you were dying to see more of her!).
1. Don't be afraid of anything.
2. Humans are really nice and should [almost] always be trusted.
3. Even if you jump really high, you will [somehow] always land and recover.
4. Naps are needed and necessary, especially after a really big session of chasing things.
5. Worktime is necessary, but frequent breaks are mandatory.