Sugar-Free Blueberry Crisp
55 minutes cooking time
6 cups fresh (or frozen) blueberries
½ c. rolled oats
½ c. flour
3 T. oil
2 t. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375'.
- Pour all fruit into a colander; rinse and drain well.
- Grease a 2-3 quart oven-safe dish.
- Pour fruit and 1 t. cinnamon into the dish. Mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, flour, butter and rest of cinnamon until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture onto the fruit.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let sit 5-10 minutes before serving.